Wednesday 20 June 2007

Composition

The body of my work
is the body of my Muse

Music always comes from silence
Whispered in the hypnotic contemplations

People thought I was lost in my mind
People thought I was making a movie inside
But I was hearing the soundtrackof the most beautiful moments of my life

I could only understand grattitude after I died
I only live with grattitude now because I have died

What some call modulation
I call enchantment by means of a glare

What some call progression
I call waiting inside the flame
What some call harmony
I call souls that touch and exchange and experience true fusion
What some call dissonance
I call the neverending relentless search for balance when two negatives collide
healing eachother

rising in love the more they fall in love as they let all fears subside
the more they deepen the connection and experience true intimacy

when sharing becomes urgent, and more important than competing or putting on acts or inventing games

What some call transition
I call tears of acceptance
which slowly increases the volume of the smiles
until the soul explodes in laughter
when finally simply accepting, gaining consciousness and awareness
of the necessary liberation
essencial in order to start a new cycle...

the multidimensional portuguese guitar

1 comment:

Mark Lee said...

waw teresa tha was amazing
where did that come from?