Sunday, 10 June 2007

Sun and moon logos

Here's some sun and moon logos from me and Stu.


Mark Lee said...

ahhh awsaam
luv it

Crom Cruach said...

you're a sexy man Dil!!!!

Duggz said...

I'm glad to see your talent has still remained at a higher level.

Now I remember why I don't draw anymore.

Anonymous said...

Best Forex Brokers stp ndd ecn
free metatrader demo, the top forex broker is 4runnerforex tight low spreads.

Anonymous said...

Learn to trade Forex. I'm trading currency forex with a metatrder demo using autotrader EA and scalping. I do this from my home as a part time job. They are a very honest broker and the best forex brokers.

Sophie* said...

I'm looking for a nice sun and moon logo to add my developing e-Green Community's logo creation. I found it right now. It's so perfect for me. :)

Anonymous said...

Nonetheless, there are some essential factors that need considering before making any selection.
For the LED light, there are mainly 3 kinds of white colors - warm white, natural white and cool white.
The LED light provides more light and less energy use.

Also visit my page - Deckenleuchten