Thursday 28 June 2007

hello everyone

hello and greetings,

Welcome to the sun and moon collective. As you maya or may not know this is the starting point to something amazing. There are plans in development that will lay down the foundations for a structure that allows the freedom of creativity, the time to live your lives and to earn money whilst your doing it. But it's going to be hard.

Sun and Moon is the first step bringing together individuals of different talents together in one place. Communicating, expressing, having fun or showing off. It's a start.

I assure you all with what we have in mind will take all of this to whole new level.

A date will be posted for the anouncement.

So keep your eyes peeled.

3 comments:

Dylan said...

Hey Duggs, Could you fill me in a bit more on what you're planning. Mark says you sent an email but I haven't recieved anything. My email adress is the same old hotmail one.

Cheers man it sounds really interesting!

Dyl

Duggz said...

duggzmoon@hotmail.co.uk

I can't remember your email...I think i know what it is but I'll get it from mark if I don't.

Duggz said...

I'm still trying to layout the ground work...so I'm getting as much advice as I can get at this point. But the idea so far is acheivable it's just a matter of breaking it up into smaller pieces to begin a more structured step by step, goal by goal plan.

Yes, I do get alot of headaches because of this...lol.